For those who haven’t checked out the site already R.E.B.E.L. EM stands for Rational Evidence Based Evaluation of Literature in Emergency Medicine. (Edit: name changed 2/2016) The blog was launched in October 2013, and continues to grow every month, and with that growth we are excited to announce the introduction of REBEL Cast.
REBEL Cast Introductory Podcast
Who will be involved in this podcast?
I am lucky enough to be joined by two great physicians in emergency medicine on this podcast:
Matt Astin MD, MPH
Emergency Medicine/Internal Medicine Trained
Mercer University School of Medicine
Anand Swaminathan, MD, MPH
Assistant Residency Director of Emergency Medicine
New York, NY
What will the breakdown of the podcast be?
The podcast will follow a very straightforward format from episode to episode, with evaluation of several papers per month in the following manner:
- Setting of the clinical stage with a clinical question or a hypothetical case
- Discussion of research going through some of the pertinent results and limitations
- Evaluation of each paper will end with our clinical take home points and how this should affect your practice
How can you get papers to us for evaluation?
Essentially, there are three ways to get us articles to review:
Latest posts by Salim Rezaie (see all)
- REBEL Cast Ep104: VAM-IHCA – Vasopressin and Methylprednisolone for In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest - November 29, 2021
- Pre-Charging the Defibrillator Before Rhythm Checks in Cardiac Arrest - November 18, 2021
- REBEL Cast Ep103: Outpatient COVID-19 Therapy - November 15, 2021