I am happy to announce that REBEL Reviews will now be an app by AgileMD, and can be found at REBEL Reviews on AgileMD. REBEL Review cards started as my notes reviewing for board exams and useful clinical content on my rotations as a resident. They had been archived on the blog under REBEL Reviews, but required the internet to access. Now, once downloaded from electronic devices (iPhone/iPad, Android), the cards can be accessed on your mobile device without requiring internet access. The purpose of the cards is to take different board review topics and clinical content, remove the fluff, and consolidate the information into useful high-yield charts. This will remain a FREE resource.
How can I download the app?
You can sign up for access to REBEL Reviews on Agile MD in the following way…
- Sign up for access to REBEL Reviews on AgileMD by clicking on the AgileMD logo just below.
- Then go download the app from the app store using either the iTunes or Google play logos below depending on your device.
What do the REBEL Reviews look like?
What else is available on AgileMD?
Also, if you want to see what else is in the AgileMD library just click on the link below…
This is a work in progress, and new cards will be continually added. If there are topics you would like to see, be sure to ask. Excited to say REBEL Reviews Now an App by AgileMD!!! Hope this is a helpful resource and feedback welcome.
Latest posts by Salim Rezaie (see all)
- REBEL Cast Episode 49: Pediatric Pain Management Pearls with Sebrina Perkins - April 26, 2018
- The BEST AF Trial: What is the Optimal Energy Selection for Cardioversion in Patients with Afib? - April 23, 2018
- Stroke Workflow in 2018 - April 22, 2018